How to Maximize Time When Developing Your Gift?


How to Maximize Time When Developing Your Gift?

One of the greatest challenges I faced when developing my gift was:
 “How do I maximize Time when Developing My Gift”

It seems like 24 hours is never enough.

Unfortunately, time is one resource that is finite and every man is only given 24 hours or 86400 minutes per day.

So how do you maximize time particularly while developing your gifting?

I propose that you start with small blocks of time and then continue to improve your time blocks, until it becomes a tangible block of working time.

I use the Pomodoro Technique to maximize my Time when Developing My Gift.

To use this technique, you need a Pencil, A to DO List, An Alarm Clock/Timer and An Activity Inventory Sheet and A Records Sheet where you will list your interruptions.

At the beginning of a new work week, put all the activities you have to accomplish on the Activity Inventory Sheet.

At the beginning of each day, write the tasks you must accomplish into the To Do List.

Choose the best time to work on your gift (Early in the morning or late at night and start devoting time blocks of 25 minutes using the Alarm Clock/Timer.

While working if you have cause to break away from your task, record the reason for the interruption in A Records sheet.

When the timer ends, review your records sheet to know your key interrupters and remove them from your work table.

For example, I noticed that during my working time, my major interruptions were fiddling with my phone and wallet.

So when I get into work mode, I remove my wallet from view and my phone is permanently on silent mode so I have 0% interruption and 100% concentration.

The Pomodoro technique helped me to successfully prepare and pass one technology exam every month for 12 months and I even use this technique to write my articles every morning.

So what are you waiting for? Pomodoro Mode Activated!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Disrupt Yourself

SHARED ECONOMY

PLANNING IS EVERYTHING