How Much Time Do I Need to Develop My Gift?


How Much Time Do I Need to Develop My Gift?

This is one question that is on the mind of everyone embarking on a self-defined journey.

Let me say this question was always on my mind as started developing my gift.

I kept asking myself: 

How long should I study, practice and hone my gift until it is ready to serve the world?

Malcolm Gladwell gave me the answer in his book: “Outliers: The Story of Success”

Please watch his interview from this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS5EsTc_-2Q

He said you should have practiced or apprenticed for 10,000 hours.

The question is how much practice does it take to develop your gift?

The Formula: 4 hrs/day * 5 days week * 50 weeks * 10 years =10,000.

So what are you waiting for: Start Developing Your Gift today!!!!


Remember, Successful leaders start small!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Disrupt Yourself

SHARED ECONOMY

PLANNING IS EVERYTHING