Purpose

Purpose
Purpose gets you up in the morning.

Purpose keeps you going, even when you are tired and worn down.

Purpose gives you will power.

So the first question that I will ask today is ….

What drives you? 

What is your purpose?

I want to honestly state that what drives me in life is helping people to start their journey to self-discovery.

That is why I started “The Secret of Life Blog”

I believe that is my primary purpose.

My secondary purpose is to be a teacher that demystifies various areas of learning ranging from Entrepreneurship, Information Technology,  Business Administration, Marketing, Logic and Problem Solving.

And

My tertiary purpose is to be a problem solver. I want to teach people how to solve problems relating to what we encounter everyday.

If you are reading this blog, stop whatever you are doing and answer the following questions:
What is your primary purpose in life?
What is your secondary purpose in life?
What is your tertiary purpose in life?
Let the journey of purpose and self-discovery begin.

P.S: I strongly recommend you read Rick Warren’s Book titled: The Purpose Driven Life



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Disrupt Yourself

SHARED ECONOMY

PLANNING IS EVERYTHING