What is the Secret of Your Success as an Entrepreneur?


What is the Secret of Your Success as an Entrepreneur?
After speaking at a summit for young entrepreneurs, some participants came to me and asked me a very specific question:

What is the secret of your success as an entrepreneur? I offered to answer the question on one condition, we share the answer with the entire class and every aspiring entrepreneur in the world. They agreed. My answer: The secret to success is for you to fail often.

Image result for fail often When I was going to start my first business, the first set of prayers I got from elders were: May your roads be tough, because toughness will bring out the best in you. Now that I think about it, A diamond is just a piece of charcoal that handled stress exceptionally well. So if you must succeed when you start your business, you must be resilient and prepare for failure, because it brings out the best in you. I became successful after my third business, meaning that I failed in the first two business that I started, however I learnt what to do and what not to do by the time I started my 3rd business.

Image result for fail often I also learnt that it is imperative that you start early, so that when you fail, you will keep trying again and again, until you succeed. To be Continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Disrupt Yourself

SHARED ECONOMY

PLANNING IS EVERYTHING